Thursday, March 5, 2015

{Spring}ing from one thing to the next

So...we've passed through fall, survived the holidays, and here we are now...spring! And 2015. Yikes!!

Just writing my way through each day; one day at a time, I'm hoping this is the year to figure it all out: the look, the style, the whole shebang with my work.
The progression of it all is unreal. I guess you just truly do have to be patient, but I love to see what each new year has to bring - the new brides that I work with, the work that I do for myself on the side, and the ways that my style changes with it all. 

...here's what's been going on lately!

A B&B {Brandon and Brittany} wedding. After marrying in Maui with an intimate small wedding, they celebrated at home in Orlando with close family and friends. It was a beautiful backyard affair with gorgeous shades of pink, market lights and chalk written details. That is where...I come in!




Miscellaneous calligraphy envelope addressing from a few of the weddings from the month. We had shades of grey, traditional black, and addresses from all over the world!




A card given to my dear family friend, Brooke, at her bridal shower...who is getting married in APRIL! AH!


Let's just draw it out with this one! A custom large scale calligraphy piece, 16x20".



I believe last time we spoke, it was in November {...I know, I'm sorry!} - and we were coast settled for a bit. We have now been through several road trips, we've made it back to Orlando for a bit of settlement, and are now settling for just a bit in the West!




Wherever you travel...wherever you are, enjoy it!
Find peace in the craziness of life, however that may be done for you. Loving in the moment; all that you have and all of the blessings that you have.

I hope that everyone is having a great week - we're in the homestretch here, hang in there!

xo
CRR

No comments:

Post a Comment