Monday, October 27, 2014

A One-Wedding Show

My past week has been literally just that...a one wedding show!

Filled with painted peacock feather accents and dark midnight blue ink -- it's been nonstop.
But a lot of excitement to show for it - from table numbers and drink listings to bathroom signs, seating charts and social media hashtag updates...it's all been done! 
That's exactly what it is...done!!
I am now at one of those moments that I spoke about last post - finding those precious little moments where I can take a step back and just tone it down for just a second. Put it this way...{I need to}!
I love the way this all came together though. I started with addressing the bride's Save the Dates, moved on to addressing her wedding invitations and I was so honored to be a part of creating special little details for her such as these.






This was from a few weeks back - but just like that perfect place where I find so much peace; it's the little moments in my everyday life that make it just that much better. Perfect.
It's...the little things!


Find those little things in your week. Cherish them!!
Hope the rest of your week is wonderful,

xo
CRR

No comments:

Post a Comment