Monday, March 9, 2015

Ohhh the excitement of Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone!

I have some exciting news to share with you on this lovely Monday: chelseareneedesigns.com is officially up and running!! I am still working on getting all of the details ironed out, but I am beyond thrilled to have it settled and going. When I began out of college, as I mentioned before, I had no direction. I was doing everything under the sun, and kicked things off with naming my business Simpliche {sim-plee-chay}. It is a twist on the Italian word for simple, spelled 'semplice'. I was caught up in incorporating my Italian family heritage, the simple element of my work and my life, and the fact that I thought naturally...people would see this and read: Simpliche by Chelsea Renee.
{...none of which worked}!

Therefore, plain and simple: I am my work.
Chelsea Renee Designs it is...and rightfully so!

I have long used this blog to post all that I have going on in my life with work and artistically. I am still going to use this as an outlet to post the creative aspects of my life and what I have going on at the time; but I am going to use it as more of a personal log of my life. Posting a few pictures of my work at the time, tricks of the trade, and a little of the adventures where I am!

Chelsea Renee Designs will be my working portfolio. A place for people to learn a little about me, view my work, and more importantly...easily contact me.




I hope that you can stop by and visit the site!
So excited for all to come with it. But above all...for this little change and new start.
Feel free to give feedback - email me, call me, comment...anything at all!!

Hope that you all have a great week. The fun has just begun!

xo
CRR

No comments:

Post a Comment