Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Not a Fairy Tale...it's Detail!

Ohhh, to be Detail Oriented.
I have to give a large amount of respect out to those who are unbelievably organized, immensely productive and yet still...detail oriented!

I, myself, am very detail oriented come...my work. Detail oriented almost to a fault. Where I think I need to loosen my reigns and let go of my style just a bit! I think that's all the part of developing your life and your work though. Finding the ways that you let go; the things that inspire you, feed your soul & spark your creativity. Carrying the art of detailed science into your everyday life and organization takes discipline. Personally, I find as I get older, that my attention span and sporadic lifestyle hinder this aspect just a bit. But having a schedule, a routine...and then focusing on the details around them; is something I believe to be so important. That structure gives you the ability to blossom in your life, especially to feed your soul. First and foremost, it's finding and building that foundation of structure. For me, I build that around my happiness. I love to be settled, but I love to be happy. I find my structure in my contentment. It is in that moment, wherever it may be that I am...that I find and focus on the details around me.

Details - whether artistically, personally, or structurally...are so important.
I'm getting on a flight in a few hours and heading to my next destination. Building my lifestyle and my work around place to place is where I'm beginning to find my structure. Finding my inspiration in the places that I've had the opportunity to go; the places that I've been fortunate enough to settle in, to find a temporary home in & to build countless memories.

Pay attention to the details. The little things.
Don't let them pass you by!
When added all up, the details are so beautiful. They connect so much; they make sense of everything. Next time you plan - be detailed. Don't just get by...make it count! When you're planning an event, tie it all together; incorporate a little something to help it all make sense. This might be a pop of color, a custom image, or even just a fancy font.






Next stop: Phoenix, Arizona.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
xo
CRR


No comments:

Post a Comment